“Film Making Workshop”
as Aoba Winter Program at Bunkyo
Applications for external students are
now being accepted. 10 November 2023
“Film Making Workshop”（Produced by GO School）
Date: Workshop (3 days) + Screening (1 day)
– Workshop: December 10 (Sun), 16 (Sat), 17 (Sun), 2023 9:00-17:00 each day
– Screening Exhibition: Scheduled for January or February 2024
Operation: Aoba-BBT GO School
Fee: 70,000 yen (tax included)
Number of participants: Up to 20 (minimum of 8)
– Please bring your own lunch.
– Participants are required to use their own smartphones or PCs.
– Please note that there is no shuttle bus service between campuses or from the nearest train station.
【Day1】December 10 (Sun) 9:00-17:00 Acting Exercise / Directing, Acting, Filming
【Day 2】December 16 (Sat) 9:00-17:00 Directing, Acting, Filming
【Day 3】December 17 (Sun) 9:00-17:00 Directing, Acting, Filming
*Editing will be done by each group.
*A screening is planned for January or February, when each group’s film will be completed.
-The organizer will select the group that will work on the film production.
※Please confirm the contents before applying.
※The photo/video will be taken and may use for the AOBA and GO School’s school promotion.
※Please save the screen of the auto-reply after your application is received. Invoices will be sent in due course.
※ Registration will be completed on a first-come, first-served basis, starting with those who have completed payment.
※ If payment is not received by the deadline indicated on the invoice, the registration will be automatically cancelled.
※ Refunds will not be available for cancellations after payment has been received.