Aoba-Japan International School (Aoba) is a vibrant and growing school with four campuses in the greater Tokyo area.
If you are applying for a position at Aoba-Japan International School, please review the information regarding the Handling of Personal Information here.
- For CURRENT OPENINGS, please check through ISS Schrole Advantage.
- NEW OPENING: Temporary position
IB PYP Japanese Teacher (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Term of Employment: Monday, 18 January to Friday, 18 June
* Contract may be extended within the duration of the employee’s maternity leave.
For this position please submit your application here ISS Schrole Advantage or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with headline “Application for Temporary IB PYP Japanese teacher”
Aoba will be increasing student numbers in its Early Years and Secondary Years programs over the next two years. We are looking for experienced educators who have a demonstrated capacity to effectively collaborate, innovate and teach.
Key selection criteria (Necessary)
- Expert teaching and learning knowledge
- Demonstrated high-level teaching skills
- Deep understanding of the continuum of learning
- International Baccalaureate knowledge and practice
- Leadership aspirations
- Three references (include most recent supervisor)
Please read the details below carefully to ensure your application is considered and has the best opportunity of success.
Please contact us with any questions.
General hiring and employment information
Aoba is always looking for substitute teachers. If you are interested in being considered for substitute work, please send in your application.
Confirmation of applications
Due to the large number of applications received each day we are unable to respond personally to all applications and inquiries. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.