アオバについて - ビジョンと目標
A-JIS will become a leading
school in Asia that develops global leaders. We will:
- Offer the PYP, MYP, and DP International Baccalaureate Programmes.
- Develop real world learning experiences that are diverse, student centered, relevant, engaging, and globally valued.
- Integrate technology and innovation into learning.
- Promote genuine and constructive partnerships with parents and the wider community to improve and enhance student learning and success.
- Ensure that faculty, staff, and administration are equipped to deliver excellence in education.
- Create formal partnerships and collaborative relationships; A-JIS will pursue its mission by embracing a culture of exchange and cooperation with schools and organizations in Japan and around the world.
Strategic Plan 2014-2018
Strategy 1: Clearly delineate responsibilities of Board of Directors and Head of School with regards to school operations and business management.
Strategy 2: Foster stronger and wider community participation and spirit within and around A-JIS.
Strategy 3: A-JIS will enact revisions and improvements to its human resources management systems to ensure equity, transparency, and quality.
Strategy 4: A-JIS requires a well-defined and integrated marketing division and will create this department together through its partnership with BBT.
Strategy 5: A-JIS will improve the process and increase the effectiveness of admissions.
Strategy 6: A-JIS will develop and review regularly a comprehensive curriculum plan and move towards full IB integration.
Strategy 7: A-JIS will expand and improve its facilities on a continuous basis.
Strategy 8: Through formal partnerships and collaborative relationships, A-JIS will pursue its mission by embracing a culture of exchange and cooperation with schools and organizations in Japan and around the world.