Aoba-Japan International School is a vibrant and growing school with four campuses in the greater Tokyo area.
Full Time Teaching Positions
To view and apply for open teaching positions, please visit Schrole Connect.
Aoba will be increasing student numbers in its Early Years and Secondary Years programs over the next two years. We are looking for experienced educators who have a demonstrated capacity to effectively collaborate, innovate and teach.
Key Selection Criteria (Necessary)
- Demonstrated high level teaching ability
- Deep understanding of the continuum of learning
- Bachelor’s degree and teaching certification
- Academic English ability
- Kind, empathetic, and collaborative disposition
- International Baccalaureate knowledge and experience
- Bilingual/multilingual ability
- Leadership experience or aspirations
- Masters or Doctorate level qualification
- Other relevant training and certification
- Up to three professional references (including most recent supervisor)
Substitute Teaching Positions
Aoba-Japan International School is continuously seeking qualified substitute teachers. To submit your details for consideration for open substitute teaching positions please complete our online employment application form.
*Please note that the school can not sponsor visas for substitute or part-time teaching positions. Applicants for substitute teaching positions are responsible for ensuring they have a valid residency status and permission to work in Japan.
To apply for open non-teaching positions, or to submit your details for consideration for future open positions please complete our online employment application form.
Please contact us with any questions regarding employment requirements and procedures.
Confirmation of Applications
Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond personally to all applications and inquiries. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Handling of Personal Information
Aoba-Japan International School takes your privacy seriously, and we have robust protocols and procedures in place to ensure the responsible stewardship of any personal information you submit. To read more about our policy on handling of personal information see here.