This year’s Summer School will be from June, 25th to July, 19th, 2018.
What we offer
- Encourage students to be inquisitive about the world around them
- Stimulate students’ critical thinking that will develop their motivation and direct their learning
- Build students’ confidence to engage in self- directed research projects
- Students will explore their topic of interest from different perspectives
- Opportunity to present and explain their own learning to an audience
English and academic skill building
- Students show their learning and skills development
- Students complete an IB PYP Unit of Inquiry or an MYP Language Unit
- Support students to successfully complete the IB Diploma program.
- Build academic skills development
- Community, Action and Service project plan
- Deal with “time management”, “strategies for leaning”, “academic objectives”
- A reflective journal outlining their learning