Student Life - After School Program 2017-2018
What is ASP?
A-JIS After-School Programme (ASP) a series of engaging activities every weekday after school between 15.30 – 17.00 that:
- Continue to help our young people learn through thought and action
- Continue to help develop communication in English and collaboration with others
- Develop leadership, creativity, empathy and fair-play
A-JIS Core Values and what ASP offers:
Global Leadership: Opportunity to develop responsibility, know how to be a good leader and also a good supporter; develop commitment and empathy
Entrepreneurs and Innovators: A context in which to apply skills, think differently about what we do, make suggestions and follow through.
Effective Communicators: Further develop English skills in a variety of contexts
Wise Risk-Takers: Try new activities and new experiences within those activities
Effective Problem Solvers: Share in developing a great activity; consider the issues within your activity.
This year, we are again offering our young people five days of supervised after-school activities from 15.30 – 17.00 each day Monday to Friday. These activities will:
- Be supervised and coached by an adult
- Allow for the development of young leaders
- Involve commitment from learners who sign up for them