Applying to Aoba
Apply to become a student or register for an Aoba information session!
Thank you for your interest in applying to Aoba. All of us at Aoba are excited that you are considering making our school your school. Please use the information on this page to help guide you to our next step in joining the Aoba family.
How to Apply
To begin the application process, please fill out the online Application below in ENGLISH.
*NOTE: If you already have a child enrolled, please log-in by using the original username and password. If you do not remember your username and password, please input the same email address as the one you have registered, so you can reset your password.
- Please fill in all fields in RED as those fields are necessary fields to proceed. The other fields can be filled in at a later date. Please make sure to add 2 or more Contacts.
- Please download all of the documents provided. You must download, complete, and upload the Fee Payment Agreement on the 1st page in order to proceed. The other documents can be uploaded at a later date.
- Please continue on to the Finish Tab (3rd page) in order to click on the Save button to save your work, which then you will receive login details. Please remember to keep your login details so that you can come back and update your applications as many times as necessary before submitting.
- Please do not click the Submit button until all necessary fields have been filled, and all necessary documents have been uploaded. Once submitted, your application will be sent to Aoba-Japan International School, and you will not be able to edit any information.
- Please click the Submit button when everything is complete and you are ready for the application to be reviewed by the Admissions Team.
- You will receive an e-mail from an admissions representative soon after.
Note: Aoba-Japan International School respects the privacy of our families and will never sell, rent or give away any of your personal information to any third party.
Program Information Sessions
Click here to see our upcoming information session topics and dates, and to register to attend. If you feel you would like to learn more about us before making your choice, we look forward to helping you with your questions!