Aoba Meguro Campus for our early learners was established in 1976. The school is situated in a quiet residential area between two big parks. We have two buildings, one for our learners between 18 months to 4 years old and the other for our 4 to 6 years old.
Features of Meguro Campus
- Meguro Campus is an early years campus specializing in kindergarten from age 18 months to 6 years old. All Meguro Campus graduates can enter G1 at the Hikarigaoka Campus.
- Meguro campus has a homey and cozy atmosphere, allowing students to enjoy school life in a relaxing environment.
- All teachers are qualified early years teachers with a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree.
- It is located in the center of Tokyo, surrounded by nature and two large parks.
- Nutritious school lunches are provided daily by a catering company.
- Easily accessible by all types of transportation.
- After Care Program is available up to 5pm everyday for all students.
- After School Program (Karate/Violin/Programming) is available for K4 and K5 students.
- Swimming lessons are provided throughout the year for K4 and K5 students.
- School Bus service is also available for all students.
Example of School Bus Area : including the area of Ebisu, Shirokane, Hiroo, Roppongi, Minami Aoyama, Shinanomachi, Daikanyama ▼
The example of school newsletter
(Please click the image below to read a full size of newsletter)
Online Info Session
13th October 2022 (Thursday), 9:20am – 10:20am. – Register here
Please contact us through the links below if you would like to ask more information.
2-11-5 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0042
Age: 18 months –6 years old (K2–K5)