In the summer of 2012, Aoba-Japan International School moved to its present location in Hikarigaoka in order to achieve another long-sought vision—the acquisition of a full-service school facility and campus.
Beyond the multi-level standard school building, the new campus provides a full-size soccer pitch, a gymnasium, a pool, playground, parking, and more. A-JIS has the location, campus, and facilities that allow it to pursue its mandate of educational excellence as we move further into the 21st century.
- Main school building—6,600 square meters across three floors
- Full gymnasium and performance stage
- Fully equipped science labs
- Independent learning lounges for middle and high school
- 25-meter outdoor pool
- Turfed soccer, futsal, and football field
- Indoor and outdoor basketball courts
- Primary school playground with slides and jungle gyms
- School bus fleet with Tokyo-wide route coverage
- Forested park-like campus and surroundings
- Full music, choir, and band rooms and facilities
- Art room and studio with pottery kiln
- Full kitchen and cafeteria service
School Bus Service
Click here to download our School Bus Safety Rules and Guidelines. (Hikarigaoka Campus)
Please note, the School Bus Service is only for our Kindergarten and Primary students. Secondary students are requested to use the public transportation.